napping during the workday

Subject: napping during the workday
From: Charles Sides <csides -at- FSCVAX -dot- FSC -dot- MASS -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 10:13:42 EDT

It might be interesting to look into how other cultures deal with this
issue. A few years back, when I was on a consulting stint in Israel, some
companies (mostly retail and financial) shut down from noon to 2:00 and
extended the work day until 6:00 or 7:00.

I don't know if this is still being done or if it was an anomaly to Haifa.

C. Sides