Andrew English's framemaker questions

Subject: Andrew English's framemaker questions
From: "usrhr.US" <usrhr -at- ZEUS -dot- MILLIPORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 10:18:16 -0400

Framemaker is available in a Mac version (I just bought it).

The list price is, I think, about $895. I bought it in a university bookstore
for $195. That's make enrolling in a course almost worth the cost.

Can't say anything about difficulty learning Fraamemaker. I expect a
background using a page layout tool would help.

Dick Harris
usrhr -at- bedford -dot- millipore -dot- com