Re: Andrew English's framemaker questions

Subject: Re: Andrew English's framemaker questions
From: Ann Amsler <aamsler -at- STRAUSS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 10:47:00 -0400

In my experience, FrameMaker takes awhile to learn, but you can do it on
your own if you're familiar with something like PageMaker or another page
layout program. FrameMaker has a tutorial book with it that is worth going
through. Also, it has templates that you can modify to suit your
needs--perhaps the best way of learning how to use the program and using
it to your advantage.

At the STC conference, I noticed a book on using FrameMaker at the Wiley
booth that had lots of good and understandable tips in it. Naturally, I've
left all my references at home, but I can send the title later unless
someone has it handy now.

Ann Amsler