Re: Netiquette question

Subject: Re: Netiquette question
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 10:14:37 -0700

Arthur Comings wrote:
>Do people think it's best to put a response at the end of the snippet
>being responded to, or at the beginning?

The end. And make sure it's a snippet. If you want to respond to
lots of things in the post, it's best to break it up and address
each point in turn.

One of the netiquette rules I've read and liked is to make your
post as short as possible. A post longer than one screen often
gets deleted without being read in full.
--
Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com