Best Macintosh Programs to Write On-Line Help?

Subject: Best Macintosh Programs to Write On-Line Help?
From: Lee Brasseur <lbrasseu -at- RS6000 -dot- CMP -dot- ILSTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 14:33:43 +0100

Someone recently wrote to the list asking for the best programs on writing
on-line help for both IBM and Macintosh. Since I didn't save the post, I'd
like to ask that person to please post responses to the list. I am looking
for the best Macintosh program to write on-line help so that my Technical
Writing Program students can gain practice in using it.

Lee Brasseur
Assistant Professor
Department of English
Illinois State University