TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:Position Wanted in Washington, DC Area From:Matthew Wong <wong -at- ACEC -dot- COM> Date:Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:20:00 +5E
A friend of mine is looking for a writing/training position in the D.C. area.
- 8 years training in technical and non-technical environments
- 8 years desktop publishing/writing experience (policies, software manuals,
- worked with FrameMaker, MS Word, Interleaf on a daily basis
- worked with UNIX, DOS, Windows on a daily basis
- willingness to travel extensively