Re: Portfolios

Subject: Re: Portfolios
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 09:19:42 -0500

LaVonna poses the question:
>I've always wondered this: What do you (my fellow tech writers)
>use as the phyiscal holder of your portfolios?

Three-ring binder, with a cover page explaining the samples, numbered tabs
separating them.

I'm going to start using Bonni's idea of adding a page at the beginning of
each sample, briefly pointing out its strengths and explaining constraints
under which I worked.

jim
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - D. Boone