Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Jun 1994 to 6 Jun 1994

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Jun 1994 to 6 Jun 1994
From: Joyce Hammock <HBJ -at- CU -dot- NIH -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 07:58:13 EDT

I received the following announcement from techcomm list.
I am forwarding it for any subscribers on our list that
might be in the area and that might be interested. I
hope it will not be overwhelmingly double posted...:)

_Technical Writer, Contract Position, NC-RTP_

Datawatch Corporation seeks an experienced technical writer
available on a contract basis to develop a user's manual for the
company's award-winning Virex anti-virus software. Excellent
writing and editing skills are required. Experience with Macintosh
computers is essential.

Interested parties should submit a resume and portfolio to:

Director of Product Development
TW/5
Datawatch Corporation
Triangle Software Division
P.O. Box 13984
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Internet: hres -at- datawatch -dot- com

Go get 'em!

Joyce M. Hammock Writer/Editor
National Institutes of Health DCRT/CFB/ETS
HBJ -at- nihcu (BITNET) HBJ -at- cu -dot- nih -dot- gov
301-496-2949