The Last Word on Degrees :-)

Subject: The Last Word on Degrees :-)
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 11:20:51 PST

Beth Vollbach said she was fed up with people belittling her degree.
Well, Beth, I don't have a degree and still agree with your position
fully. I will remind you, though, that I have your latest document in
my office for a prepublication quality review. All this degree talk
has made me feel a bit insecure, so I'm going to cover your document
with little yellow stickies. That should make me feel much better.

-Kevin the Antagonist, San Diego
kmontgomery -at- logicon -dot- com