Your pride and this list

Subject: Your pride and this list
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 13:00:52 -0500

Joe, Dan, Beth, and Mike:

While I really believe the argument of "I'm proud of who and what
I am" vs. "Who has the right to be proud" is a potentially interesting
thread, perhaps it has digressed to the point that it no longer
belongs on techwr-l.

My suggestion is to make it a private debate.

Thanks.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

ps: Before I get attacked for making this suggestion, I'll try
to get one step ahead of you (any potential attacker). Yes, I
enjoy and participate is some tangential threads, but I would
bet that a discussion of philology comes closer to having broad
interest on this list than a debate of nature vs. nurture as the
origins of homosexuality does (IMHO).