Re: Of Mice and Buttons

Subject: Re: Of Mice and Buttons
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 10:43:00 PDT

Is there a particular *aversion* to the use of "primary" and "secondary"
(gee, we might even be able to bring "tertiary" into the vocabulary of the
general public!) mouse buttons? I've written with this convention and
worked with documentation that uses it & find no confusion as long as it's
stated up front (in the "About this manual..." or whatever-it's-named
section) as a convention.

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA

"Honey attracts more flies than vinegar" -- Mom