Info about Memphis?

Subject: Info about Memphis?
From: Undetermined origin c/o Postmaster <POSTMASTER -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 09:48:00 -0400

Greetings techwhirlers,
My husband is considering a job opportunity in Memphis. To help us make
a decision, I'd like to hear from any of you who work/have worked in or
near Memphis. I currently live in Knoxville and work in Oak Ridge. In
addition to about 5 years experience as a technical editor, I have also
worked in training and in educational publishing. What sorts of jobs are
out there? How would you characterize the employment outlook? What do
you think of the city, cost of living, quality of life, etc.?

Any and all opinions, pointers, leads are appreciated. Please respond to
me directly since I get this list on digest and would like to get your
opinions as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Michele Berkes
Writer/Editor, Labat-Anderson Incorporated, OSTI Support Operations
DOE/Office of Scientific and Technical Information, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov