Wanted: Feedback on FolioViews

Subject: Wanted: Feedback on FolioViews
From: "Nicole J. Burton" <nburton -at- FDIC -dot- GOV>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 1994 14:03:35 +6816

My agency is in the process of purchasing FolioViews software for use in
online documentation. We will be importing WordPerfect 5.1 documents into
Folio, and I am curious if any other folks out there are using FolioViews and
have general feedback to offer (positive or negative).

The first thing I've noticed is that I use a lot of WordPerfect tables and
FolioViews does not fully support tables. Would appreciate hearing lessons
learned.

Thanks, NB