Re(2): FrameMaker Menu capture (why do it)

Subject: Re(2): FrameMaker Menu capture (why do it)
From: Mary Bull <Mary_Bull -at- DAYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 12:52:47 -0700

The potential problems with redrawing menus and screens are that the redrawn
items may not match the original exactly and that redrawing can take a lot
more time than working with screen capture utilities. I've seen some
documentation where the menus/screens didn't match the original-even the font
was incorrect. We use Capture (Macintosh) as a utility. It allows use to
delay the screen capture for a user-specified amount of time after we
initially call the utility. That way we can get clean, accurate, and quick
screen shots of just about everything-including menus and progress bars.

Mary Bull
Dayna Communications
849 West Levoy Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84123