Re: CompuServ or AOL?

Subject: Re: CompuServ or AOL?
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 19:40:45 EDT

In all honesty, AOL is much easier for Mac users than the poor pc people.
Hmm. I think my prejudice is showing! Anyway, aol is dandy for the Mac,
not so dandy otherwise.

All the services have their plusses and minuses. Both CompuServ & Aol (and
most of the others) offer free trials (you can get aol through any
subscriber; probably the same for CIS). I'd suggest you try BOTH and maybe
others, and then choose--suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com