Writing for on-line and for paper

Subject: Writing for on-line and for paper
From: Jim Snowden <writer -at- SAPPHIRE -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 22:58:43 GMT

Hi,
I am writing a set of documentation for a Windows/ OS/2 product and the
main set of info is going to be on-line in the form of Windows Help files.
BUT, there needs to be the option for the user to buy a printed version if
they would prefer.

So, I was wondering if someone could suggest some good reading on writing
for both paper and on-line. The emphasis is for on-line, but I'd like to use
a common file to generate the paper documentation from. Or maybe someone has
some hints and tips they'd like to share?

--
Jim Snowden