Re: Writing for on-line and for paper

Subject: Re: Writing for on-line and for paper
From: "-R.HAWLEY(MT3509" <rth1 -at- BALI -dot- HO -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 21:01:39 GMT

In article <655 -at- sapphire -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk> Jim Snowden <writer -at- sapphire -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk>

Newsgroups: bit.listserv.techwr-l
From: Jim Snowden <writer -at- sapphire -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 22:58:43 GMT

[Jim Snowden's intial paragraph deleted to save space]

So, I was wondering if someone could suggest some good reading on writing
for both paper and on-line. The emphasis is for on-line, but I'd like to use
a common file to generate the paper documentation from. Or maybe someone has
some hints and tips they'd like to share?

--
Jim Snowden

Hi Jim,

Had a chance to attend a class taught by Bill Horton, whose _
--
Bob Hawley