BB Manners 101

Subject: BB Manners 101
From: Lallie Heard <lheard -at- ST6000 -dot- SCT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 15:23:31 EDT

I'd been lurking for several months and had just raised my head,
turtle-fashion, when *YEOW* I popped up in the middle of the crossfire
about Writer's Block.

I'm an Atlanta native; if you've seen Gone with the Wind, ya'll know how
we do hate to offend. Any suggestions about where a neophyte can go to
learn the social graces of bb-ing without getting her head shot off?

Between julips, you can reply to lheard -at- st6000 -dot- sct -dot- edu -dot-

Lallie H. Heard
Still-Struggling-at-Southern-Tech