Need more info about 2 documentation references

Subject: Need more info about 2 documentation references
From: Peggy Thompson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 09:14:00 -0400

Can anyone tell me a little more about the books Marsha referred
to: _Managing Your Documentation Projects_ and _The
Documentation Development Methodology_? If I knew a bit more
about these, I could probably justify their purchase to my
division manager. Thank you!

Peggy Thompson
Peggy -dot- Thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov