Re: PaperDirect software

Subject: Re: PaperDirect software
From: JPG3 <jpg3 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 08:15:02 -0400

Hi Jane. I've used ClickBook (which is the Make a Booklet software Paper
Direct uses) with great success. I heartily recommend it. Don't know about
the rest of their stuff, tho I have heard from others that their stuff is
good quality.

John Garison
JPG3 on AOL
73062,3543 on CIS
ETGX74A on Prodigy
jgarison -at- hades -dot- ziz -dot- ziff -dot- com on Internet