Re: Men, Women, Smileys, and .signature files

Subject: Re: Men, Women, Smileys, and .signature files
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 10:52:50 -0500

> > Good point. It does seem that men, peacock fashion, like
> > to display their "signature plummage".

> I guess it works. I've received several favorable comments on my signature,
> all (as I recall) from women.

So far, I've had someone who wanted to use my signature as the title of a
short story, bunchs who denied that the Corinthian ever wrote anything and
a few who have confirmed that they did indeed write back. If I recall
correctly, only men have shown interest in my signature, favorable or
otherwise.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?