Re: Standards for Documentation Terminology

Subject: Re: Standards for Documentation Terminology
From: JBergen <jbergen -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 00:35:02 -0400

In article <9407261624 -dot- AA48383 -at- central -dot- shared -dot- com>, Phil Hellerman
<shared!shared!philh -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net> writes:

You don't say what kind of documentation you are writing, but if you want
some standards for Windows software apps, I've got one suggestion. I've
found the Application Interface Design Guide (I can't remember the exact
name, but it's something equally abominable) that comes with the Software
Developer Kit to be helpful. I hate to think that we can make Microsoft a
"standard" but in the absence of anything else, it will do.

Good luck. If you discover something wonderful on this group please let
everyone know......

Jane Bergen
AnswerSoft, Inc.