Re: &*%$ words

Subject: Re: &*%$ words
From: Eugene Mallay <emallay -at- GOLD -dot- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 20:08:21 -0400

On Sat, 30 Jul 1994, Lester Klein wrote:

> Swearing: To swear is to take and make an oath. There ain't no
> such things as "swear words". Only people with 2-digit IQ's use that
> expression.

Darn! I didn't realize I had a two digit IQ. I've always equated
'swear' with 'obscentity' (among other meanings). Heck, each of the four
different dictionaries I checked did the same. You must be the only one
around with a three digit IQ...

You're my hero.

Eugene Mallay | "International Clients Welcomed"
Freelance Business Writer | *Sales Materials *Reports
Voice: (416) 261-4241 | *Handbooks/Manuals *General Editing
email: emallay -at- interlog -dot- com | Fast - Accurate - Reliable