Re: &*%$ words

Subject: Re: &*%$ words
From: Mike Pope <mikep -at- ASYMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 09:14:00 PDT

Ok, well, why don't you post those 7 words here, and perhaps sprinkle them
freely into your emails, and indeed, into your technical publications. Try
dropping them into the conversation during the next meeting with your boss.
Then we can all judge -- and your customers can, too, and your boss -- how
far
we've come and how much more acceptable those words are now in everyday
discourse.

-- Mike Pope
mikep -at- asymetrix -dot- com