Re: Testing to Ensure Accuracy of Information

Subject: Re: Testing to Ensure Accuracy of Information
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 04:53:30 PST

I don't know if I've been lucky, or what, but I've always been able to push
deadlines based my need to verify what I've written. I've also been able
to institute programmer review of my drafts, since they often catch what I
missed (because they changed it...GRRRR). I also try to have the QA or
Testing Dept. check out my work, usually as they're testing.

Dunno if that helps, but it works for me...
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
Director, Region 8 Conference
bgraham -at- electriciti -dot- com