Digital Style Guide

Subject: Digital Style Guide
From: Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks <flanagan -at- TVDRS -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 11:28:29 EDT

Hi,

There have been several notes about style guides. I have never opened
my Chicago Manual of Style!

You can buy a copy of the Digital Style Guide from
Butterworth-Heinemann (they bought Digital Press). Call
1-800-366-2665. I think it is $29.95. It has a very good word list
that I use all of the time (is that word hyphenated or not). I haven't
seen the external version, so I am not sure how it compares to the
internal version that I use.

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan