bad manuscripts

Subject: bad manuscripts
From: Shelley Larock <larock -at- TYCHO -dot- ARH -dot- CDC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 14:46:02 GMT

Hi all,
Just thought I'd share my bad writing sample with you.
I'm working on one of several manuals we're writing
for a new software system. I was just going through
and editing a few hundred pages and found this lovely thing
I wrote in the glossary:

"A controlled vault refers to a vault that is controlled."

That's it. No supporting statements, nothing. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Thank goodness I caught it before final release.

Take care.

Shelly La Rock
larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com
Control Data System Arden Hills, MN