Re: More business names

Subject: Re: More business names
From: Kathleen Thompson <katht -at- MICROSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 13:02:07 PDT

That's *Damm* Fine Printing. Damm is the family name.
----------
From: Chuck Martin <techwriter -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Subject: More business names
Date: Thursday, August 04, 1994 10:01AM

OK, OK, I know it's not quite related, but.....

A couple of my favorite/more memorable business names:

In Seattle, a print shop: Damn Fine Printing.

In Portland, a Chinese restaurant (does the double entendre come close
to the &@#*! discussion?): Hung Far Low

No, I don't know what that means in Chinese; I did poorly in my Mandarin
classes. What was most fun about that one is that it's near Portland's
gay ghetto, seen when some friends there took me out clubbingon one of
my visits.

On a more serious note, does anyone know of/use any good WYSIWYG tools
for OS/2 Help? A program called UniversalHelp used to make the claim
of both Windows and OS/2 Help, but I don't see it advertised anymore.
Thanks.

Chuck Martin
Information Developer, IBM
techwriter -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
techwriter -at- aol -dot- com
74170,2462 -at- compuserve -dot- com