ScreenShots

Subject: ScreenShots
From: Saeed Khan <saeed -at- VIZBIZ -dot- VIZBIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 11:25:05 -0400

> Does anyone#004# take screen captures and place them in
> Word for the Mac (or some other wp or dtp package)? If so:

> 1. What software do you use?
> Are you happy with it / Would you recommend it?
> Where can I get a copy?

I have been using Capture written by Mainstay. Don't know the address.

It can capture the whole screen, any portion of the screen, can save them
to Clipboard, Scrapbook, PICT, TIFF and MacPaint, can include the cursor
if you want.

I find it quite useful, and have not needed anything else for capturing
screens for software documentation purposes.

I hope this helps.

Saeed