Re: FWD: ( ) English - It's a funny language (fwd)

Subject: Re: FWD: ( ) English - It's a funny language (fwd)
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- CORE -dot- CORP -dot- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 08:43:07 -0500

>Janice,
>Here's a little offering for you.
>Bob

Deja vu! I thought the last time we had this posted here (just a month or
so ago, in fact) it was decided it was copyrighted and wasn't eligible to
be posted.

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
"The Four Horse Oppressors of the Apocalypse were Nutritional
Deprivation, State of Belligerency, Widespread Transmittable Condition and
Terminal Inconvenience"
- Official Politically Correct Dictionary