Re: Internet, internet, or InterNet?

Subject: Re: Internet, internet, or InterNet?
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 15:11:00 CDT

My vote-- 1. Internet, and 12. e-mail. This is what we use in our in-house
computer newsletter!
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Monday, August 08, 1994 6:50PM

In article <320kph$dg2 -at- tequesta -dot- gate -dot- net> D. Citron, dcitron -at- gate -dot- net
writes:
>I am writing a query about internet. But first I must straighten out
>the terminology. Please vote for which of the following you think are
>appropriate for use in an article (or other uses), and which are not.
>I've seen just about all of these variations used.

> 1. Internet 7. the net
> 2. the Internet 8. E-Mail
> 3. internet 9. E-mail
> 4. the internet 10. email
> 5. InterNet 11. Email
> 6. the InterNet 12. e-mail

Here are some of my favorites:

InTeRnEt
in-Ter-Ne,t
The Information Sig-Alert (for you S. California folks)
CyberHell
_____-----*****The Grand Supreme Net*****-----_____
the interwhat?
Home away from home