Midlife Job Search

Subject: Midlife Job Search
From: HiMark <himark -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 12:08:02 -0400

I have 19 years of experience writing manuals (operation, service,
training), ads, direct mail, marketing collateral, tech. journal articles,
and video scripts. Plus, I have more than 9 years of experience managing
publication departments. I have been out of work for a year, and am
finding it increasingly difficult to get a job. Have done some freelance
work. Can anyone else out there identify with this? Any advice?