Vancouver, B.C. STC chapter? Hello?

Subject: Vancouver, B.C. STC chapter? Hello?
From: David Sloboda <dsloboda -at- AC -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 10:30:59 -0300

Hello technical communicators:

I would like to talk with someone from the Vancouver, B.C. chapter of the
STC about membership in general and joining the Vancouver chapter
in particular. I have found some information about the STC but nothing
dealing directly with where to apply, or costs, or student discounts.
Any email or snailmail addresses would be appreciated. Please respond to
me directly.

Thanks for your time,

David Sloboda dsloboda -at- ac -dot- dal -dot- ca