EDS Employees

Subject: EDS Employees
From: David Coleman <uc243_487515%emuvax -dot- dnet -dot- emich -dot- edu -at- EMUNIX -dot- EMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 19:36:55 -0400

Dear Techs.,

I was wondering if there were any Technical Writers
on this list that are from EDS(Electronic Data Systems)?

I'm a Junior at Eastern Michigan University and I
plan to apply to EDS when I enter my Senior year. I
would like to e-mail directly to someone from
EDS and get more familiar with the type of work
expected from a large company like EDS.

Thank you in advance:)

Dave Coleman
uc243_487515 -at- emuvax -dot- emich -dot- edu