FrameMaker Temp needed

Subject: FrameMaker Temp needed
From: Debbie Molinaro <MollyDee -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 1994 10:02:26 EDT

Immediate temporary position available for an experienced
FrameMaker desktop publisher in our Tech Publications department.
Candidate must be in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT) and have 3-5 years of
tight FrameMaker experience (DOS/Windows or Unix; Version 3.0 or 4.0).
By tight FrameMaker experience, I mean very anal about paragraph tags and
numbering, able to create generated files on the fly, keenly aware of
FrameMakers shortcomings and workarounds, etc.
Two years of working with Frame *on a daily basis* would be sufficient.

Send resumes to:
Debbie Molinaro
Manager of Technical Publications
Materials Research Corporation
200 Route 303 N.
Congers, NY 10920

Debbie Molinaro MollyDee -at- aol -dot- com
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com

"I personally think we developed language because of our
deep inner need to complain." -- Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin