Need subscriber how-to info

Subject: Need subscriber how-to info
From: Kathy Vincent <vincentk -at- WFU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 19:59:24 GMT

Someone asked me how to subscribe to the TECHWR-L list.
I know the instructions were posted recently, and, yes,
I saved them, but in a flurry of belated online spring-cleaning,
I have either buried the instructions irretrievably or tossed them
into the bit bucket. I have never subscribed to a list: I read
this as a regular newsgroup.

So would someone please be kind enough either to post or to email
me the instructions for subscribing (and, just in case, unsubscribing)?

Thanks.

vincentk -at- wfu -dot- edu
Kathy Vincent vincentk -at- ac -dot- wfunet -dot- wfu -dot- edu
"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as
a week sometimes to make it up."
-- Mark Twain "The Innocents Abroad"