Re[2]: Report on how kids can't write well

Subject: Re[2]: Report on how kids can't write well
From: Virginia Krenn <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 18:08:52 CDT

This is the opposite of what one principal posted on the (inside) door
of the teachers' lounge.

"A thing that is not learned has not been taught."

This angered many of us. We felt that a student's inability (for
whatever reason) to learn a particular topic did not mean that the
topic had not been taught to the rest of the class.