Re: question Re: temperature-range style

Subject: Re: question Re: temperature-range style
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 11:47:34 -0500

Matt, it is not that my audience cannot relate to Kelvin,
it is more a matter that temperatures using the Farenheit
or Celcius scales are more common in our industry. (I'm
writing about wells drilled into the Earth.)

Please do not lose sight of my point: Would you prefer to
see the symbols repeated or not?????

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com