MasterHelp for help files

Subject: MasterHelp for help files
From: John Hooper <hoop -at- CSC1 -dot- PRIN -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 1994 11:56:08 -0500

Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com> asked:

Does anyone have any knowledge of or experience with a help authoring tool
named MasterHelp? It is produced by Performance Software in Richmond,
Virginia.

Thanks in advance!

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild Network Imaging Systems
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon VA 22070

==============================
hoop's post:

I've seen several requests like this so I will risk posting to
the whole list, rather than just emailing to Heli.

In Windows Magazine, July 1994 issue, Paul E. Schindler wrote an
article comparing five WinHelp authoring tools: Doc-to-Help 1.5,
ForeHelp, HelpBreeze 1.6, MasterHelp, and RoboHelp.

Reviews like this won't solve all problems of those shopping for
software, but I'm a help newbie and I found the article helpful for
building context.

good thoughts,
hoop
(Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!)