Re: Arlen's comments

Subject: Re: Arlen's comments
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 12:42:21 EDT

Arlen writes:
>>Also IMO, you suffer from a lack of common courtesy.

>You're entitled to your opinion. I'm sure Mike finds this exchange ironic.
>(Don't you, Mike?)

Yep. :-)
(Arlen and I had an extended discussion about net etiquette)

BTW, Arlen, I'm assuming you checked the e-mail address of the original
poster (who was posing a quiz-type question, it seemed to me, rather than
asking because he didn't know) to make sure he was American.

Speaking as a Canadian, I neither know nor care to know the formula
for Fahrenheit-Celsius conversion. I don't encounter measures in Fahrenheit
often enough for it to be worth remembering.

Take care,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf not my company's.