Re: Online vs. Hard-Copy

Subject: Re: Online vs. Hard-Copy
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 18:08:14 PDT

Re: Gail's reply to this thread (included below), I don't know what
you mean about Microsoft Project. I got a Feature Guide and a User's
Reference with the last version, and with this version I got a
User's Guide (which was a relief, since neither of the earlier books
covered the conceptual info in any depth. I'm hoping the
User's Guide does a good job of it). So far the docs seem pretty good.

All my other Microsoft products came with documentation, as well.
I use Microsoft Office, so I've got a whole variety of manuals.

In some cases, it's helpful or even necessary to buy a third-party
or Microsoft Press book to get the information you need, but it's
not because Microsoft has stopped distributing books altogether --
at least not yet!

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com