It's a Playground!

Subject: It's a Playground!
From: "Paul R. Sawyer" <prsawyer -at- RS6000 -dot- CMP -dot- ILSTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 17:37:29 -0500

--Steps up on soapbox--

I am getting the feeling that I am on a playground with all of the "did
not-did too" type of arguments going on. If one has a personal axe to
grind, please do it so the rest of us cannot see. I am sure that I speak
for most of the list when I say that any message that has anything to do
with drug testing is instantly deleted. In a nutshell, this bickering is
getting really old. Can't we have calm discussions?

--Steps down--

Bravo Johanna!