Job advertisements

Subject: Job advertisements
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 04:50:15 GMT

-> This issue is a very frustrating one for me. I am graduating in Decem
-> am in the process of reading through hundreds of job offers that go i
-> great detail about how much Microsoft Word for Windows experience the

Get it and learn it. It's only software, after all. Get the others and
learn them too, it's good practice.

In my opinion, it's not a lot different from knowing how to drive a Ford
but not a Chevy. IOW no big deal...

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world in '94 800-999-9619 805-873-2500