Re: How to beat the resume scanner

Subject: Re: How to beat the resume scanner
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 10:46:48 PDT

This is news to me! Can someone explain more about how this
Resumix works? Has anyone ever seen it in use?

What do you mean by:

Don't keep it short?
What are the 'extra key words'
Does that mean not to use Helvetica and Times Roman?
Why not use MS Word template?

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com