Re[2]: What does a Tech Writer Do?

Subject: Re[2]: What does a Tech Writer Do?
From: Virginia Krenn <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 18:06:07 CDT

Now, you have hurt my feelings. I not only do these things myself
without any problems at all, I also assist my daughters and
sons-in-law with theirs.

Why not just move the VCR to a handier place and TEACH your mother how
to use it. Don't forget that you'll be "of a certain age" some day.
Don't you expect to become more capable rather than less capable as you
mature?

Virginia