Re: What are white papers?

Subject: Re: What are white papers?
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 09:50:26 -0700

In the military we used white papers also. There are actually three
categories, white, grey and black. Black, of course are those projects
that are not acknowledged; white are position papers or marketing papers
,and grey falls in between the two. My understanding is that
misinformation/disinformation falls in the grey area.