Re: What does a Tech Writer Do?

Subject: Re: What does a Tech Writer Do?
From: cluther -at- UNM -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 19:48:42 -0600

As new list member, I do hope I have done this reply right. If not, I am
sure I will hear from someone!

As a woman "of a certain age" (52, and enjoying life more every
year!)--yes, we are out there, or here, whichever you choose.

And, re:VCRs--I am the only one in the family who can set them up,
program them, or work them. After family ownership of a VCR since who
remembers, no one else has yet learned, including my husband. It is quite
funny every time I'm asked to tape something for someone.

Hey fellas, they just aren't that hard to use or to program.

Cathy

Cathy Luther <cluther -at- unm -dot- edu>