Re: Screen Captures (Editable!)

Subject: Re: Screen Captures (Editable!)
From: Cordell Woods <jfwoods -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 14:18:34 -0500

In message MMB1 writes:
> Hi! Does anyone know of a screen capture program (or method) that produces
> editable screen captures? We have a need to capture character-based
> screens in which we can edit the content of fields (as well as the
> fonts/font sizes).

I have had very good results with TIFFANY for Windows. It will capture screens
in a number of formats, including TIFF. I then edit the captures using
Photoshop and add callouts using Illustrator.

I problem though: when I tried to call to developer, I got a wrong number.
I have not been able to locate them by mail either.

Anyway, I think it is a good tool when documenting software that runs under
windows.

Cordell Woods

Joyce F. Woods & J.Cordell Woods / Consultants
Cactus Software & Communications, Inc.
3151 Main Street NE; Blaine MN 55449-6112
voice 612/757-6916 fax 612/757-4515 email jfwoods -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu