Re: Asian English

Subject: Re: Asian English
From: Chuck Martin <techwriter -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 17:46:45 PDT

For those interested, the University of Washington's Technical
Communication dept. offers a Masters' Degree in Technical Japanese,
the only one of its kind in the country. Among the prereqs; two years
(college level) Japanese.

While getting my BS there, I took one course there, International
Technical Communication, that focused a lot on Japan.

Chuck Martin
Information Developer, IBM
techwriter -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
techwriter -at- aol -dot- com
74170,2462 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Previous by Author: ino
Next by Author: Re: pubs dept., or development of online and print docs
Previous by Thread: Re: Asian English
Next by Thread: Lay vs Lie

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads