Address for Ann Arbor Science Publishers

Subject: Address for Ann Arbor Science Publishers
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 16:36:00 CDT

Help!

I'm trying to track down Ann Arbor Science Publishers and can find no
current record of them. Does anyone know if they've been bought
out/absorbed by another company? Have they dissolved? Are they still alive
and well under a different name? Any wisdom you could send my way would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Kayla Westra
Black & Veatch
13718westr -at- kcpbldg01 -dot- bv -dot- com
"Illa est causa mea, et ad eam haeso."
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.